Be An Entrepreneur Start Your Business

entrepreneur-593362_960_720Are you a corporate refugee? Are there layoffs at your company? Do you feel fearful of being laid off?

If so, start your business and be your own boss. Be an entrepreneur and control your destiny. Take the risk and be your own boss. Control your financial destiny. The amount of money you bring in as entrepreneur has more potential than being an employee for a company. Just know that careful planning is involved in being an entrepreneur. Develop a business plan. Research and develop innovative products or services for the right market. Test the products and get feedback from potential customers.

Lean marketing is integral to create a profitable business model. It is recommended for entrepreneurs to be able to communicate their message in a clear, concise and compelling manner. Guy Kawasaki said, “The best reason to start an organization is to make meaning — to create a product or service to make the world a better place.” To be successful as an entrepreneur, it takes hardwork, determination and persistence. You also need a positive attitude and the right mindset.

Do not be afraid to fail and learn from your failures. As an entrepreneur, you are in a game that is stacked against you. Tony Robbins reports that 96% of businesses will fail over a 10-year period of time. The remaining 4% does not mean they succeed but they were able to survive. Very few entrepreneurs make it big without first experiencing some failures. Moreover, continue to acquire more qualifications,take risks and be an entrepreneur. Furthermore, continue to improve your products and services to differentiate your start up business from your competition. Therefore, accomplish your dreams by learning from your failures.


Kevin has 20 years of experience in sales, marketing, technology, video production, product marketing, and project management. Kevin is a Marketing Director with RP Design Web Services. Kevin received an MBA from Southern Connecticut State University and graduated with a 3.92 GPA. As stated by one of his Management Professors Dr. Robert Page at Southern Connecticut State University that Kevin was the best student that the professor ever taught. He is also a graduate of Arizona State University, W. P. Carey School of Business with a Bachelor of Science in Marketing. W. P. Carey School of Business #23 Best Undergraduate Business Programs, ranked top 30 nationwide since 1995. It is one of the top business schools in the country. The marketing undergraduate major ranks 11th. Academic rigor: The W. P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University is a highly ranked business school, with a rigorous academic curriculum. This means that ASU graduates have a strong foundation in business knowledge and skills. Arizona State University is a top 1% of the world's most prestigious universities- Times Higher Education, 2018. ASU has ranked #1 in the United States for innovation ahead of #2 Stanford and # 3 MIT - U.S. News & World Report, 2016,2017, and 2018. Kevin just recently attended Tony Robbins’ Unleash The Power Within, a 3 ½ day live seminar. Kevin is a former member of Toastmasters International where he achieved the designation of Competent Toastmaster Award and Competent Leadership Award. Excellent public speaker and presenter (Toastmaster Award). Presented at the Javits Center “How the Web impacts the Construction Industry” Presented at the Baltimore Convention Center “How the Web impacts the Construction Industry” Kevin has strong experience in search engine optimization, local SEO, reputation management, video production, and web-based marketing solutions. Kevin also has experience working at a Fortune 500 company Graybar. Businesses depend on Kevin to make sure they have a constant flow of new prospects. Kevin improves business communications between customers, employees, and the world.

Tagged with: , , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.